WHAT: The Seattle Police Department is holding a news conference with the Police Assisted Addiction and Recovery Initiative (PAARI) to announce a donation aimed at furthering the life-saving success of SPD’s Naloxone program.
WHERE: Seattle Police Department West Precinct, 810 Virginia Street, roll call room
WHEN: Thursday, April 5 at 10 a.m.
- Seattle Deputy Mayor Mike Fong
- Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best
- PAARI Executive Director Allie Hunter McDade
- PAARI Board Member R. Gil Kerlikowske
- Caleb Banta Green, PHD
- Penny LeGate, The Marah Project
- Colleen Keefe, RN
- West Precinct bike officers who have used naloxone to save lives
PHOTO/VIDEO OPPORTUNITY: Yes