Thank you for being one of the Police Assisted Addiction and Recovery Initiative’s founding supporters.
In just six months, what started as a Facebook post on the Gloucester Police Department page has become a national movement.
With your support, PAARI has made incredible progress including:
- Helping over 300 individuals suffering from addiction into treatment through the Gloucester initiative, and dozens more from partner law enforcement initiatives
- Partnering with over 45 law enforcement agencies in thirteen states and growing everyday.
- Partnering with over 60 treatment centers across the United States to provide treatment to individuals who are both insured and uninsured.
- Receiving recognition from political leaders at both the State and National level
- Gaining national media attention including stories from: CBS Evening News, CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, Buzzfeed, NPR and others.
We could not have accomplished this without your help.
Please help us continue to give others the gift of hope by giving again today. With your support we will stem the tide of the opioid addiction epidemic and create a continuum of care for the disease of addiction, just like other chronic illnesses.
Thank you in advance for your support and best wishes for the holidays!
Chief Leonard Campanello John Rosenthal
P.S: Please continue to follow and share our efforts online at www.PAARIUSA.org, on Facebook and on Twitter at @PAARIusa