Our partners have saved thousands of lives but 174 Americans die everyday from drug overdoses and there is much work to be done. PAARI’s work is more vital today than ever. Donate today to help PAARI continue to help individuals into treatment and recovery through our partner police departments. Thank you for believing in and supporting PAARI’s vital work.
Your support provides:
- Distribution of naloxone, a life saving overdose reversal drug
- Grants to police departments to offset costs associated with launching programs
- Training and resources for police partners and community members
- Transportation to treatment facilities
- Outreach to individuals with opioid use disorders to educate them and their families about community resources and treatment options
If you prefer to send a check by mail, make check payable to PAARI and mail to 253 Amory Street, Second Floor
Boston, MA 02130.
If you have questions or would like to discuss other ways to give, contact Allie Hunter McDade, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 972-2749 x700.
PAARI is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our tax ID number is 47-4235159.